GUIDE TO USING OUR WEBSITE
- Click on the category bar on the left of each page or the category pictures on the home page to reveal sub-categories and products.
- Click on Product or sub-category titles and pictures to reveal more information.
- Search for a product directly by using part number (no pre-fix letters) or use description title in the search bar top left of each page.
- Multi choice items have drop down boxes to allow selection of the correct model. Add Items to your basket you can the adjust quantities and continue browsing.
- When selection is complete you can view your basket, click the basket ikon at the top right of each page.
- In the basket page you can adjust quantities or delete items and continue to browse, at this stage carriage charges are estimated (if you wish to collect your order please ignore the estimated delivery cost, there is an option to collect in checkout after filling out your details, please contact us for collection date) and for a more detailed carriage charge please click checkout then scroll down to destination country and postcode. If you return to the basket page you may continue to browse or remove the items from your basket. There are no additional taxes or charges from Seapost (import duties may apply to some overseas customers).
- From the basket page you may pay using your Paypal account by clicking the Paypal shortcut logo but beware that your delivery address will default and has to be checked in your Paypal account, if in doubt please use the checkout buttonto enter full details.
- Having a Paypal account can prove very useful but if you would rather not, then click the Checkout button where you can pay using Klarna for most major credit/debit cards and "pay later", pay through Paypal using your credit / debit card details without opening an account. If you wish to pay and collect, allowing you access to online prices without carrige charges see below.
- If you would prefer to collect your goods during our opening hours of 0900 hrs til 1600 hrs Monday through Friday, then order as per normal (if you wish to collect your order please ignore the estimated delivery cost, there is an option to collect in checkout after filling out your details and the delivery charge is cancelled). We will process your order and ask which date you will be collecting.
http://www.quaylaneboatyard.co.uk For moorings and storage ashore.
http://www.yachtpaint.com For information on International paints.
http://www.hempel.co.uk/ For information on Hempel paints.